Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lalalalalala~~

Oh..Merry belated Christmas!Lols.==Due to,i not at home during that day..23th i came back from cameron aready..but then,my destop got problem again!the next day my cousin came and help us repair~and is ok aready.hehe~~Oh!
24th that day
10 am i went to get my pmr result!i tought i will be the most late reach.but actually i am the most early.haha~Lols.something like 10.30 we oni can get our result.and i got 2A,4B and 2C..Hahaha~I am happy for the result that i nvr get a D!x) And,lili gave me a keychain!is cute!Lols..==
That day,alot of people called me and ask about my result..==...All the phone i listen,due to mommy and brother not at home and sister is sleeping.and i am the only one.Hahahaaa
Thx for the care!x)
25th day
at noon we went to Tanjung Sepat wif my cousin and my parents' friends who is we quiet close de.hehe~got 20 ppl something..We got exchange present.and i got a tobelerone and the candy for christmas wrap in a paper wif a teddy bear~x) .haha~the next day we went back home aready..Have a good time there wif them!=)
27th day
Today made muffin wif sister and brother.haha!we FAIL !Due to we nvr put milk..==Cz my house don't have milk aready,so we use Milo!hahahaaha!!Damn funny..we try oni also ate le 5 muffin!Today damn happy~~~
Tomoro gonna go out wif sisters and my sister's friend~~Lalalalalalalaa~~~~Feel excited for tomoro!x) My friend should know why~

**Chin mei**

No comments: