Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My updates. 23th dec

pmr result!! means I'm gonna get money =]] .hopefully.... [maybe I'll ask for more if i have straight 'A''s But it's kinda impossible... sigh]

Move along, recently I've watched the movie 'Avatar' on premier day. It kinda nice . The graphic is superb... and guess wat I hit my leg at the seat number after the movie and bleed a little. I'm kinda dizzy after the show and it's aready 2-3 oclock in the morning. and because the movie quite long. And i saw some schoolmates.And went yamcha. it's about 2-3 oclock. sri melur kinda deserted. And i almost vomit becase of the foul smell from the tolet.[okok,change subjet] -16/12/09-

'2012' is not bad. moral of the story 'save our earth' . haha

'Chirsmas carol' is moderate. I still miss the original ver. [the mickey mouse and donald duck ver.] haha... my sibling almost kill me because i choose this show haha... so sincerely sorry. [They say : I'm so not gonna choose movie when we go out for a movie.]

List: Movie I wanted to watch:

-Bodyguards and Assassins [Donny Yen!]

-New Moon [even thou they said the movie is kinda stale. I'm still curious.]

-Sherlock Holmes

AND!! MNG is having sales =] . 

Move along...

I'm going for a local holiday some of these day... I'll try to hav myself tan [speehless] . Dun laugh!!

And i've started reading 'Host' from the novelist of 'Twilight' [stephenie meyer] . kinda intresting...

I kinda addicted to 'Avatar the last airbender' show. It's quite entertaining. I bet you guys saw it before from tv. I got the whole 3 season. After i finish watching the show, I dont want it to conclude I want more!! sadly.

-cs-

No comments: