Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wah!!Update!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaah~lols..i think i am the only one that remember we got share blog??
CS PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!COME BACK TO HERE!haha!also!Sorry for not update!gomenasai!
lols...at here i wanna say.i did a blog is for pictures,musics,songs those de..
www.world-of-musics.blogspot.com
This one is still my life blog~kay?
haha~kk..

I just back from cameron..for 5 days.hehe~Is very cold!
lols..When i go back that day is my small aunt's birthday!haha!i got the ''so mee'' eat!and chocolate banana cake(is not secret recipe de)!Is very nice!
And my aunt cooked many good dishes at this 5 days~hehe!xp!
She got cook pumkin soup~damn nice o...
lols..haha~And and i go visit my cousin's baby le!!!!!!!!!Is soooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
haha~mean i old liao le...x(..haha~but still happy!i am ''biao yi''!Below is the photos of the baby~








lols..Today my sister,my mother and i help my dad to cut the longan..there was alot!!haha~
Btw,my second sister is back..haha!She bought alot chocolate!Timtam(made in austalia,not in indonesia =p),lindt and calbuary..hoho~i got alottttt chocolate eat..hehe~And i got 1 shirt
lols..Eldest sister going to come back here at 4 more days~hehe!

BTW!I WEAR BRACES LE!lols..

kk,finish my update le~;p
byebye~

***chin mei***

No comments: