Sunday, January 3, 2010

Holidays..

Today is the last day of holidays ardy..time fly so fast...
Tomoro gonna start school ardy...curious for tomoro~haha..

28TH December 2009!!!!
Hahaha!That day is my birthday!At that day,i was abit shock!Cz i found out that there was quiet alot people same birthay as me..haha~that day went to sunway pyramid wif sisters,and sister's friend..lunch we had at Pasta Zanmai~haha..then bought a cake home.Chocolate indulge( dunno how to spell jor)haha.Due to my parents don't like to eat cheese so i choose this.haha..got took some picture.haha
Then 29th that day my cousin go to america,study,she gonna stay at her brother there..haha~We sent her to the airport,and take picture.then went home ardy....
30th December 2009,my siblings,mommy my cousin and i went to pavillion.hehe..1st time go lo..haha..Lols,LASTLY! i bought back pack bag!!!
lols..dunno what brand but shortform name is ''ali''..haha~
Then i bought a shirt..haha..Lols,that day we from 3 pm walk until 10.30 pm oni went back.We had our dinner there,we ate thai food..not to say very nice.haha..
31th
hahahaa...lols my second sister went out wif her friends..then my siblings and my parents and i went to yam cha wif my parents' friends~lols went to station 1..damn exp lo!Then we ''children''went to mcdonald..ate ice-cream..then went back to station 1.lols my daddy paid..Wth!the bill is rm 100 something wei.just drink lo...1 glass also rm 7++..then my daddy's friends order tiger le...damn exp la..then we went to baskin robin!31 ma~got discount.haha~Bought chocolate moist and cookies cream..When we just went out the shop,we saw fireworks jor!Happy new year!!!Hahaha!Damn happy!haha...


First day of 2010!
Mommy tought wanna go sunway pyramid de..then ho..wanna u-turn there traffic jam!So,we change to Subang parade..Lols is the same..the parking full jor..so we park at illegal parking..lols..shhhss...Hahaha..then sister and brother bought lewis lo....Went to eat The chicken rice shop..Due to my daddy wanna eat rice..haha..

2th January 2010!
Morning sister made pancakes!Lols..ok lo..haha~night we went to klang.ate ''pan mee'' then went to buy peanut soup!Damn nice lo!And cheap!

Finish story!==..Hahahaa

***chin mei***

No comments: