Thursday, January 21, 2010

;p....Called by cs to update this time.haha~

Hahaha...Er..Today morning my cousinS move to new houses!!x))later night got tuition le...Sad case.yis~mayb later going to their house,and mayb will sleep over at there gua..hehe..Btw,tomoro got larian mesra le..after that still need got class le!Wth!Luckily,i not going.;p..Got reason de o!I got arsama( dunno how to spell);p and i having flu..so nvr go le..next year wanna go!!xD!!
Agrh..this year abit stress..is stress than pmr lo!Alot of homework..very busy le..
By the way!!My cousin,cousin's baby and auntys came to my house~!Lols.they going back today or tomoro le...Since they monday came de..=x.haha..the baby is super duper cute in the same times she also very naughty.==.haha~But my daddy say is under ok ardy.last time we more geng..O.o..Can't believe..haha~

tata~Nothing to update le.

*** Chin mei***

No comments: