Friday, January 22, 2010

i've update the blog,cs!!!

just woke up and watch my fav childhood movie[sleeping beauty]..yea..i know im a little girl, but duno why i love those movie so much!!! my mum buy the 6 in 1 CD for me ,there is [peter pan 1&2,mulan 1&2,pochahontas 1&2,happy never after1&2,sleeping beauty,snow white,beauty and the beast 1&2] hmm maybe i sould buy some more...haha nxt target [lion king,cinderella bla bla bla..]

well, im packing and heading towards teluk intan tomorrow morning after breakfast and spend a night over there,then drive up to teluk rubiah to visit my sis in her NS camp! so i cant go for the larian mesra to hlp out for quarter master...i wish too but ,sad...hope my house will win!!!still support hulubalang!!!yeah..."so semangat"

well, school was ok..haha and i run up and down for the qm things and ponteng class too wakaka>< [so 38 ==] haiz...need finish my maths homework again..and i dont even know how to do too!!!==" well thats all...XD


p.s. i love u,
PM-xoxo-

No comments: